An all natural claim was at the heart of creating our product when we initially began our work, however as we dug into it, we soon realized that a clear and universally agreed upon definition of "all natural" doesn't currently exist. The term all natural means a lot of different things to a lot of different people, which makes it difficult to understand and confidently choose what we bring into our homes. Because of this, we decided that we would build our product on something that could be clearly understood, defined and validated. Our 100% plant-based claim means that every ingredient in our product is based on a plant source and this is verified through bio-based carbon testing. We think categorizing our product as a 100% plant-based air freshener versus an all natural air freshener provides better and clearer information to help make a purchase choice.
Articles in this section
- How to unlock a Grow Fragrance spray bottle
- How to reattach a sprayer nozzle that comes apart
- Are your products safe to use around pets?
- How We're Responding to COVID-19
- How can I contact you?
- Customer Support Hours
- $5 Referral Program
- What are the ingredients in Agave Mint Air + Fabric Freshener?
- What are the ingredients in Sea Salt Neroli Air + Fabric Freshener?
- What are the ingredients in Bamboo Air + Fabric Freshener?