Yes! Please follow these instructions to enter a military shipping address:
Address Formatting Instructions
To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
- Do not use special characters or punctuation (such as %, &, ', -, ?, !, etc.).
- For Army, Navy, and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number in the "Address" field.
For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- In "Address Line 2," enter optional military command or organization name (e.g., USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
- In the "City" field, enter APO or FPO.
- In the "State" field, select one of the following:
AE – Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada
AA – Armed Forces Americas
AP – Armed Forces Pacific
- In the "ZIP Code" field, enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. It must start with a 0 or 9. Any other ZIP codes in combination with AE, AA or AP will result in delays or cancellation of your order. Your billing address ZIP code (or home address code) cannot be used in place of a military ZIP code.
- In the "Country" field, use the default choice of USA.