Grow Fragrance is safe to use in the same household as healthy cats and dogs and we've had a veterinarian review our ingredients to check for safety. We do not recommend spraying directly onto any animals. Smaller pets such as birds and reptiles always require extra caution and we recommend discussing with your vet first for these pets. We share the full ingredient list for each product on our website so that you can review with your vet if you have any questions about your unique pet!
Articles in this section
- How do I get your seasonal products all year long?
- What are the ingredients in Holiday Hearth Air + Fabric Freshener?
- What are the ingredients in Pine Forest Air + Fabric Freshener?
- What are the ingredients in Apple Pomander Air + Fabric Freshener?
- What are the ingredients in the Ginger Pumpkin Air + Fabric Freshener?
- Grow Insider Refunds & Cancellations
- How does the persistence compare to a traditional air freshener?
- What to do if your sprayer nozzle will not spray
- How to unlock a Grow Fragrance spray bottle
- How to reattach a sprayer nozzle that comes apart