Occasionally, a new sprayer requires vigorous shaking while priming the pump a few extra times (20+ presses on the handle) on the first use. Once the pump is primed, the sprayer will function normally. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this does not work for your sprayer and we'd be happy to send a replacement nozzle!
Articles in this section
- How does the persistence compare to a traditional air freshener?
- What to do if your sprayer nozzle will not spray
- How to unlock a Grow Fragrance spray bottle
- How to reattach a sprayer nozzle that comes apart
- Are your products safe to use around pets?
- How We're Responding to COVID-19
- How can I contact you?
- Customer Support Hours
- $5 Referral Program
- What are the ingredients in Agave Mint Air + Fabric Freshener?